- Simple to install and easy to use
- Set up and tuning via computer
- Separate Controller, Pad and Remote Module
- Compact design, requires little space at the POS
- Audible and Visual Confirmation that the label has been detected and deactivated.
- The Remote Module features 3 LEDs for the indication of Power, Label detect, and Label deactivated. It also allows the selection of Verifying and Deactivation mode via a key switch.
- Seamless process: Items can be passed over the antenna and deactivated in a single pass regardless of security sensor orientation thereby allowing maximum POS throughput.
- Reduces failures-to-deactivate. The double checker function alerts cashiers when a label has been detected but not deactivated, reducing the incidence of false alarms.
- AM deactivator AMD 700V3
- Remote Alarm module AMDRA 700V1
- Computer connection cable AMDCC 700V1
- Power: 200-240 VAC; 1A @50-60Hz, 100-110VAC on request
- Power Consumption: Typical: 15W @240V
- Operating Frequency: 58 kHz (±200 Hz)
- Deactivation height: up to 10 cm
- Indicators: LEDs for Power, Deactivation, and Detect
- Operating Dimensions: 0° to 40° C
- Controller Dimensions: LxWxD: 25 x 19 x 7 cm, Weight: 2.7 kg
- Pad Dimensions: LxWxD: 24 x 23 x 2.5 cm, Weight: 0.6 kg
- Certifications: CE