Every manager needs information on store performance to make the right decisions in order to increase revenue and profits.
- Inomatic’s integrated approach combines various components like visitor counters, EAS systems, and deactivators into one system by using InfoNet ®.
- InfoNet ® gathers all relevant information required for store comparison and conversion analysis.
- Information from visitor counters gives insight to store traffic and enables efficient staff planning. The information is processed automatically and instantly available to the store management.
- The obtained data can be processed and combined trough Inomatic’s soft-ware solutions or can be integrated into the Management information system.
- Easy-to-handle software interface
- Several power modes for energy consumption adjustment to customer’s specific needs: Save energy in barrier-free environments, find Wireless systems even behind several walls
- Separate access to every single People Counter Unit
- Wireless access to other connected systems. Use the wireless connection to read and change your AM EAS and Deactivator Systems settings.
- Regular software updates in the future.
- Graphical and numerical data presentation based on MS Access® Database (the database can also be used for own further analysis).
- Data presentation using various time basis overlook persons per hour, day, month or year
- Easily review any data saved at any point in time in the past
- Frequency band: European ISM Band (863-870 MHZ), North American ISM Band (902-928 MHZ)
- Data rate: up to 1Mbit/s
- Range: up to 1,000m
- Number of wireless devices: Number of wireless devices up to 250 systems and deactivators.