Inomatic’s Handheld Verifier and Deactivator HDAR-200 is a combined battery operated label Verifier and Deactivator.
Via the selector switch one can operate the HDAR in “Verifying” mode or “Deactivation” mode. In “Verifying” mode a label or hard tag can be detected up to a distance of 20cm. In
“Deactivation” mode a label can be deactivated up to a distance of 15 cm.
The unit is powered by a rechargeable high power polymer battery. With a fully charged
battery, at least 500 verifying or deactivation cycles can be achieved.
- Integrated buzzer and mode indication LED
- High deactivation power
- Verifying and deactivation mode
- High capacity rechargeable polymer battery
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized deactivation
- Label deactivation: Continuous beep signal in case of deactivation failure
- Short beep when label is deactivated
- Frequency: 7.5 to 8.9 MHz
- Battery charger operates from 110 V to 240 V
- Deactivation height: up to 15 cm1
- Verifying height: up to 20 cm1
- Dimensions (mm): 280 x 70 x 33
- Weight: 320 gr
- Certifications: CE