Inomatic’s Power-Check-Deactivator DAV-300 is a combined label detector and label deactivator. It was designed for high speed & long distance detection and deactivation of 8.2 MHz EAS-labels. The unique sensing and deactivation technology ensures a short beep when the label is deactivated. In case the label is non-deactivatable or a hard tag is present, a constant beep tone will appear. Single loop antenna technology enables flexible and optimized use of deactivation antennas including easy integration with barcode scanners.
- Integrated buzzer and deactivation LED
- High deactivation power
- Interlock possibility with POS scanner
- Synchronisation via the power supply PSD300
- Continuous beep signal in case of deactivation failure. Short beep when label is deactivated.
- Frequency: 7.6 to 8.8 MHz
- Power supply: 12 VDC with PSD300
- Synchronisation: Line synch. via PSD 300
- Deactivation height: up to 30cm1
- Dimensions (mm) DAV 300: 240 x 230 x 26
- Weight including power supply: 650 gr
- Certifications: CE